Long run in Chicago for 15.36. Ran the first 7.6 or so with Katie at an 11 pace with less than a 130 HR. Then did another 7.6 in 8:03 or so for a HR of 162. First 7 was great, last was quite a bit harder...have not run this long since the Denver Marathon...the road is hard for sure. Spent almost 2:20 on mostly pavement...miss the trails, but glad to get some real miles.

Not much pain, gait was good with no real issues of concern. Need to keep these long ones in the program to build endurance.
5 comments:
That looks like one of my runs as of late. I can see the "hills" the run based on pace and HR. Good work!
thanks. weird how the garmin has been going nuts here logging like 3000 feet of climbing on that run.
I don't suppose you're still considering a VT trip this summer?
cb
CB, I wish. But, it is not likely. Just got back from Chicago...enough for one summer.
Ed Storey stayed here last night, he would love to chat about rides in NH...he has been doing tris and a lot of road biking.
Well, Ed, if you're reading this, drop me an email. I'd love to talk shop.
Post a Comment