Saturday, September 19, 2009

Made in the USA!

I think the new NB MT100 are my next trail shoe! I am getting sick of carting around the Cascadias even though I loved them when I first bought them. I have just become used to thin and light...my Precision 8's are not close to 400 miles and the Lunaracers are hanging strong at about 70 miles....although I still can not run them longer than 7 miles as they are just too narrow for my foot. So, it is time to find some more minimal trail shoes. Hope they work!

I have been wanting to run NB for a long, long time...probably since I was a kid and visited the factory store with my mom. I remember thinking they were the coolest sneakers around growing up and I seem to remember that my first running shoes were actually NB's I got at the factory or maybe at Marshals. There is a lot to be said about shoes made by New Englanders!





No comments: