Excellent trail run up Green today for about 2800 ft of climbing. Had to meet Brandon today to pick up a camera I was buying from him...intersected nicely with a run he was getting together with Zack and Tony. Had not met either of these guys in person before although I have been exchanging blog comments with George for a little over a year now.
Naturally I was concerned about being dropped out of the gate never to be seen again. Fortunately I was able to keep George in view mostly because he had no traction and I could see Brandon here and there because he was doing the climb twice and was obviously conserving energy... GZ could not help but comment that was not MAF'ing it today...which was certainly true. Tim, my four week block starts tomorrow since I blew it today as my HR generally hovered between 165 and 170 for the majority of the climb....not LT, but not too far off either!
My main goal for the run was to meet the boys, make it to the top before everyone turned around for waiting too long and pick up my newer Canon Rebel XT. Mission accomplished on all three fronts. Thanks Brandon!
Some great pictures and video at the boys blogs....
3 comments:
Thanks for coming out. I have this feeling that you are faster than you think you are.
You didn't blow it... you had a blast and ran with some cool dudes in a cool place. Sounds pretty successful to me! Don't get so fixated on the watch that you forget to check out the views...
Great finally meeting you. Let's get out there again sometime when it is not a luge run.
Post a Comment