Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cold run with Molly

Was ready to blow off all running for the day, but fortunately Katie convinced me to run with her sister right after getting home. Very nice surprise when I was already resigned to another day of no running or physical activity. 

It ended up being a bit colder than I anticipated; the thin, $1 wool gloves were just not enough for the slight wind and the sub 20 degree evening. The recently frozen ice all over the side walks and around the drive ways was a bit treacherous as well. Regardless, it proved that I will have no one to blame but my own laziness if I choose not to run on some future evening in the dark, cold, winter night.

We did a nice loop Via Appia by GHX, past Lowes and back up Dahlia. Nice to be out and active for sure for a total of 3.4o miles.

Good enough for me!

No comments: