Sunday, December 28, 2008

Easy Sunday run with Bryan.

Excellent run with Bryan again! Started Bryan a little fast in the beginning, so we had to relax a bit in the middle. Ran from the Train Park in Louisville to the end of the Coal Creek Trail at 120th in Lafayette. Picked it up for a mid 7 up the hill to Aquarious on the way back and then ran the last .5 at a low 7. Felt excellent. No pain, felt smooth overall. Just picked up the turnover for the final tempo to the end. Knee felt great. Definitely feel like I am dialing in on the shoe thing as well as the IT thing. I think I can really confirm that my form is the main cause of the IT issue along with the more controlling and cushioned shoes. Will be running the Precision 8's for awhile until I feel confident in the stride before I go back to the Defyance's. No more superfeet for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
Cargo Net