Great run this morning...went over 8 miles I believe (forgot to re-start the damn Garmin after stopping for a p break. Still had a little pain after about 30 minutes in, but it was mostly because as I was tight I think. My form was definitely better today as I am better able to have good form with the Mizunos. I think I am finally able to say that I run better and feel better overall in the low profile neutral shoes. I am safely able to say that I am a neutral runner that has to really think about my form to keep from over-striding. It seems that the minimalist shoes help this. My legs seem to move more naturally and my feet hurt less. I do remember that as I went over 10-13 miles in these shoes last winter that my legs hurt; most likely from the lack of cushioning. But, I may be able to avert this this year with better form and slower mileage build-up. Hopefully over continued running I can fix this IT problem. We will see.
3 comments:
can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks
Although from different places, but this perception is consistent, which is relatively rare point!
It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
PE Net
Post a Comment