No pain today for any of the run. HR was a bit lower than this identical run on Sunday with a slightly faster pace. Temperature was similar. What gives? Good run overall. Still running in the Precision 10's, working great. Probably will consider moving to the Ronin's for my next shoes.
Day 4 of my case of Pink Eye. The kids have all had it at this point, Lily and Owen are in their second weeks are and finally resolving. Mine still suck at this point, very dry, itchy and uncomfortable. As a result, I have been wearing my glasses rather than contacts. Kind of a bummer as it has been a bit bright lately.
The muscle right above left hip on my back is still sore. Hurts a bit when I walk up stairs or push off. Does not bother me during the run, but is definitely a bother. Mostly feels like a small pull of some sort.... I am thinking it will resolve with time.
Day 4 of my case of Pink Eye. The kids have all had it at this point, Lily and Owen are in their second weeks are and finally resolving. Mine still suck at this point, very dry, itchy and uncomfortable. As a result, I have been wearing my glasses rather than contacts. Kind of a bummer as it has been a bit bright lately.
The muscle right above left hip on my back is still sore. Hurts a bit when I walk up stairs or push off. Does not bother me during the run, but is definitely a bother. Mostly feels like a small pull of some sort.... I am thinking it will resolve with time.
No comments:
Post a Comment