Did an easy run from the hospital out to the EarthRoamer hill. Did a set of 6 10 second sprints at max with a full walk recovery after each. Felt great overall.
Had this sensation of speed today, had to hold myself back from inching below marathon pace and below(sub 8 min mile). Really worked on my posture today; noticed my torso was out of alignment with a sag around my lower torso. Straightened and felt like I was being pulled forward. Kind of cool. Unfortunately this sensation decreased after the sprints. And, a few hours later noticed my right knee was starting to hurt again. Like last week, should have limited these down to 2-3 to start rather than the 6 I did today. They just feel so great, just need to build up the joint strength I guess. Will ice tonight and re-evaluate the run tomorrow, may be another elliptical if necessary.
May 2026 Wrap Up
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment