Overall 12 miles at an average of 9:09 with an avg HR of 151. Compared to the 10 mile a few weeks ago I did 10, avg of 152 HR with an average pace of 9:39 (total time of 1:36 vs. 1:50 today).
A little right foot pain. Can't tell what this is from; either the additional miles on the week, the 4 miles in the Frees yesterday or the hard run on Thursday. Iced today and it felt much better.
About 35 on the week with one tempo on Tuesday and a few pickups on Thursday. Overall I am starting to feel better and slightly faster than before the BB.
5 Runs on the week for about 34 miles.
2 comments:
That Springbrook trail is great, ain't it? One of my favorites.
Yes, I love it as well, especially with the Goshawk loop. I would love to add in Fowler to Rattlesnake and back, that would be epic...
Post a Comment