Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday - 4.63 - easy

Did a nice easy jog at work. HR average of only 145 with a max of 169 on one of the little inclines. Ran in the Precision 8's today with a focus on form. Time of 39:26 for about a 8:31 pace.



Felt good overall.



Will probably do some track work tomorrow; most likely 3 X 1 mile around 10k pace. We will see.

2 comments:

Funnyrunner said...

hey there- I'm trying to qualify for Boston by 40, too. good luck! 4 more minutes to shave off for me...

Chris Lee said...

Thanks for finding my blog. I am in the midst of shifting priorities these days. I am shifting to more trail running and will probably focus more on doing the Pikes Peak Marathon in 2010. This year will probably just be shorter trail races as marathon training just takes too much time right now...6 year old twin boys and a 4 year old daughter.

Good luck hitting your goal! Love your blog.