Easy recovery at work on Wednesday. Ran along Coal Creek up to the Aquarius Trailhead and back down 42 to the hospital. A little sluggish, but focused on an easy pace. Avg HR at 145 with a pace around 8:40 or so. Working at keeping the easy days easy.
Thursday AM did a traditional 3 mile tempo. Intended to keep the pace just under my project half pace of about 7:20-7:30. But, as usual I ended up pushing a little harder down closer to 10K pace. Actually, I ended up running right around my avg pace from BB09. Overall I felt a bit sluggish and tired….probably from not sleeping well. However, the pace did not seem too hard to maintain. Feeling positive about the run overall. The 3 was a perfect loop around Davidson Mesa with the recovery jog a half loop around Harper back home. Nice morning to be out!
No comments:
Post a Comment