Got to get out there and make a difference. Got a good start with the Lean focus, one solo project under my belt with a few co-leads. And, the presentation acceptance at AHRA in Vegas next year will keep the focus on Lean while adding a bit of professional credibility to my resume.
It looks like these recent steps are some outward cement joining me to this accidental career. Funny, I read these articles in BW about the big corporate world and here I am at a small hospital with a decent-sized staff with a reasonable amount of responsibility without the giant corporate crap. Funny how good the role and the career seems with a bit of introspection.
So, I am back to focusing on making what I have better.
Next up:
1. Make my Lean Projects successful: focus on hitting the project targets with reportable gains. Document the misses where necessary.
2. Lean for TA; maybe just a day to start. Schedule a follow-up 2 or 3 day if necessary. Confer with Gerard for guidance.
3. Work on AHRA presentation. Utilize the following to differentiate. http://tinyurl.com/5q2sdh
4. Start planning for CRA in Vegas next year
5. Finish reading Lean Books
6. Research next Bronze Lean exams
7. More to come...
Week 36 (ending 06SEP2026) August 2026
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment