skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Trail run from home
Explored the open space just east of Sycamore today in Louisville. Ran just about all the little trails including around the little fishing hole. Seems that a nice little cyclo cross course could be setup up back there if not a fun cross country route. Felt smooth and controlled. Focused on form and keeping my HR low, just under 147. Would have run a lot longer, wanted to hit 6; but had to head back to help clean the house for playdate. Still feeling like the Mizunos are working well and that my form continues to improve. Still feel some soreness around the calves each morning which means that I am landing more mid to forefoot. Will probably continue easy runs for the week with some small pick-ups if not a fast mile at the end of each run.
3 comments:
can u leave ur phone number to me???
If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
Personalized Signature:金陵热线棋牌游戏中心,名城苏州游戏中心,云南信息港游戏,彭城视窗棋牌游戏中心,江苏互联星空棋牌游戏中心,广西休闲游戏中心,安徽棋牌游戏中心
You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
fishing net
Post a Comment