Wednesday, January 14, 2009
1/13/2009 - 4.88 Miles Easy
Easy run from home up Washington, half Harper to Davidson. Mesa still had some snow and as a result found myself kind of slopping around. Weird, decided to hit the rounds instead. Kind of strange that would I rather run on the comfort of the pavement and ice rather than the trail-like experience of the trails. Anyway, just felt like a better workout to hit the round. Went back to the Brooks as I am feeling that the Mizunos are getting a bit old. Also, afraid that I am blaming the shoes for the pains rather than my form. So, tried the more cushioned shoes. And, it does seem that if I keep my stride short, or least a landing right under my COG, that I can stave off the pain. Not a bad run overall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment