Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Easy Run - 1/14/2009 - 4.69 miles

Great run, almost no pain. Really had a great stride going. It is amazing how long it takes to change the gait. I remember reading posts on the RW forum about guys who took almost a year to fix their strides. Now I know why. Had a great foot landing that really seemed comfortable. Felt like I was definitely landing on the mid-foot with a little forefoot. No feeling of forcing the landing, just eliminated the over-striding and the landing followed. Got to keep this going. HR was a bit high given the pace. Not sure why, could have been the coffee before the run. Overall, I was very happy with the run. Put in a nice pickup maxing out at a 5:30. This felt great, just wish I could maintain it for more than 20 seconds. Maybe someday!

No comments: