Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mid-long run at work

Another great run today. Started in front of the hospital and went around counter-clockwise to the Rock Creek Trail. Took the industrial tracks to Coal Creek all the way up to the Aquarious Trail head. Did the first 4.08 easy at a 8:19 pace and an avg HR of 153. This did seem a bit high for some reason. Then did a mid-tempo for 1.78 in an avg pace of 7:12. This would have been a bit faster had I not started the lap at the bottom of the aquarious hill. Avg HR was 172 for this section.

Legs, knees and feet felt great. Gait was good with a mid to fore foot landing. Getting there!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
fishing net